CD SONTER is proud to announce that as of November 2020, we are launching two new service offerings for our clients: Fitwel® Viral Response Module and Background Sound Level Assessments.
Fitwel® Viral Response Module
Developed with input from health experts and industry leaders, the Fitwel® Viral Response module sets the industry standard for optimizing building health in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. It establishes a unique, multi-step process to help buildings adopt rigorous viral mitigation policies and practices aligned with the best available evidence to date. The program includes data-driven, cost-effective strategies that mitigate viral transmission, build trust, and create healthy and resilient environments for all occupants.
The Fitwel® Viral Response module covers three key topic areas for mitigating infectious disease transmission:
- Enhance Indoor Environments
- Encourage Behavioral Change
- Build Occupant Trust
Background Sound Level Assessments
Good acoustic performance promotes enhanced social interaction, learning, satisfaction, and productivity. Conducting an assessment of background sound levels in representative spaces can help verify acoustical conditions, identify issues affecting the building, and ultimately lead to better management and maintenance of occupant environmental comfort. CD SONTER’s Background Sound Level Assessments are compliant with BOMA BEST® 3.0 standards, and include:
- Measurement of noise level and frequency at representative locations throughout tenant spaces, including:
- Conversion of measured parameters to noise criteria curves.
- Comparison of measured noise criteria to recommended industry guidelines.
- Visual evaluations of exterior conditions that may contribute to increased noise.
- Suggested corrective actions to remedy any noise level issues identified in the audit.
If you’d like more information or have any questions about the above services, please contact us and we would be happy to follow up with you.