Energy, Carbon, & Water Audit
Energy, Carbon, and Water Audit Reports are required for BOMA BEST® Certification. Our Energy, Carbon, and Water Audit scope of work is compliant with the BEST Practice requirements. Our service encompasses:
- An onsite visit;
- Interviews with site operating personnel;
- Energy and water consumption analysis through monthly utility bill analysis and benchmarking;
- Greenhouse gas inventory and carbon emission history for each carbon source as well as carbon emissions benchmarking;
- Assessment and summary of major energy-consuming and water-consuming equipment and systems in the building;
- Proposed low- and no-cost energy conservation, water conservation, and carbon reduction measures.
The Energy and Carbon Management Plan included within our audits also meets BOMA BEST® Baseline requirements.